Code of Ethics
- To enforce the spirit as well as the letter of the law
without favoritism or prejudice to any one.
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in our
- To work with the various consumer finance trade associations
in their efforts to better serve the consumer credit public.
- To assist each other in the exchange of information concerning
laws and the enforcement of same.
- To accept no favors which would, in any manner, prejudice
our decisions and policies.
- To conduct ourselves, at all times, in a manner befitting
that of our offices.
- To be fair and just in all decisions and dealings with
those we supervise.
- To support no legislation which is not in the best interest
of the consumer credit public.
Back to Main Page
June 4, 2013